Monday, June 26, 2006

Our First School Picture



Holly's first school picture or rather her first nursery picture. It was taken May 29th 2006. She goes to nursery from 3 days a week down to 1 day a week, depending on how busy we are with work. Now that Dan is coming to the end of his busy season Holly will be back to 1 day a week until she finishes when I start maternity leave in October. Holly really loves going and I am sure it will be difficult for her when she stops seeing as how she has been there since she was 7 months old! I have already got her on the local preschool waiting list, although a bit late I was told, as their list goes up to 2009 and you can only start when you are 3 so people are signing up their newborns! It is at the school she will be going to when she is 4 and they are fairly certian there will be room for her to start in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home