Friday, June 30, 2006

Still no camera...

Life with out the digital camera is horrible. Mine broke a about a month ago and as it can't be repaired ( bought it in 02 and now it is obsolete!) a new one is supposed to be sent to me direct from Kodak. Well, they have had my old one over a week and I will start chasing them up on Monday. I have missed some great pictures of Holly in her I 8> England football shirt waving the St Georges flag. Oh well, if we are lucky England will win Sat and stay in the the World Cup a little longer.
It looks like we will also end up missing pictures from our up coming events, Monday is the Coolings summer 'do'. Tuesday after work Stuart, Dan, Yvonne and I are going to watch Kent Cricket team play a 20/20 match... and on WEDNESDAY Dan and I are at Wimbledon, centre court for the men's quarter finals. Look out for us on TV, we are near the Royal Box and will be dressed smartly. I am wearing black and will be sporting a growing by the day baby bump. Dan will be in shirt and tie with jacket, the smart attire is because we have tickets to the members enclosure and it has a dress code! Thank you Mrs W. for the very kind gift of the tickets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home