Friday, November 17, 2006

Week 39 and counting ...


It looks like this baby is going to its due date. The waiting is like torture, every ache and twinge has me wondering if it is time and except for a special trip out yesterday afternoon/evening I have been staying fairly close to home... Boring!
Yesterday Mom, Holly, and I went to the shopping centre as it was the turning on of the Christmas lights, Santa came and we saw some of the Tweenies! The Mall was a zoo, too many people, it was too loud ( I am sure several HSE reg's were broken ) and it was way too hot. Holly did get a turn to meet Milo and Fizz but she got scared so I had to hold her to get the picture done. So Here we are Mommy 39 weeks bloated no make up hot and bothered, Holly, Milo and Fizz.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeGirl said...

Well i think you look fabulous!!! 39 weeks... gad - seems like just yesterday I was there. Now Jake is 21 weeks old!
Kep us posted. Enjoy your last days with Holly all to yourself. It gets VERY busy! ;)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home