Sunday, November 26, 2006

Week 40 + 2 days

I really didn't ever think that I would go this far after having Holly at just 36 weeks and am now trying to learn to be patient... But it is impossible! I have a very sore hip not exactly back pain and no real contractions to speak of, and on again off again general aches. I keep waiting for them to become the real thing! I am booked in to see the Mid wife on Friday ( week 41) for a stretch and sweep and I will then be booked in for inducing the following week. I now worry constantly about the baby being huge ( although my bump isn't ) and of complications like degrading placenta and reduction of waters. How silly I know, but I tell you my bump is all baby, head is down but not fully engaged (normal) and back lying to the left. I am making Mexican wraps tonight and bought a special bottle of jalapenos to spice things up a little! Lets hope it does more than give me heart burn!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeGirl said...

Hey Animal. Don't worry about those things just yet. You still have a considerable amount of time before they really want to get baby out. Don't forget, I was 2 weeks over with Q, and 1 with TJ. And they weren't huge.

Go for a really long, but fast-paced, walk. Do some squats. And relax. Heck. Have a glass of red wine of you'd like. You're probably going out of your mind!

Love to all,
Joanne et al.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home