Sunday, December 03, 2006

Some more pictures



These are from yesterday. Darcy with eyes open and Holly at the park. Everyone is doing well, luckily Darcy is a good eater so we are just now trying to get some rest in between feeds and everything else!

3 Comments:

Blogger JoeGirl said...

Wow! It took me weeks to get a good picture of Jake's open eyes. Good job! She is a sweetie! Now, what colour is her hair -- it looks a nice strawberry blonde in this pic... Not sure yet who she takes after, but then looking at Holly, I can't tell who she takes after either... time will tell (and your visit to Ottawa this summer!)
Love you all,
Joanne + The Boys

5:22 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Joanne, wait until I get a good natural light pic you will see she has Anne of Green Gables red hair!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anne-Marie! Darcy is so cute - what a little sweetheart. I linked to your blog via Joanne's. Enjoy your beautiful Darcy. She has the same middle name as our oldest daughter. :)
Kate

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home