Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Little Update




Darcy had her 2 week checkup and she has put on 11 oz ! As I was only in the hospital 24 hours I have no idea what she lost from birth weight, but she was 6 lb 3 oz at birth and 6 lb 14 oz at 2 weeks. So nursing is going well, but I am still looking forward the time when I get longer between feeds, especially at night!
Dan is off work this week and it will be really nice having him home to help out and for us to spend time as a family and the getting ready for Christmas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuteness Supreme! I love when they fall asleep on your shoulder like that... so sweet. I can really see her strawberry blonde now!!!
Enjoy your time with Daddy - it will fly by.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw =) Teehee. I love the pictures... can't wait to see you in the new year =D

Meg <3
love to all xo

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home